Here's how the MVP Health Care Nurse Advice Line Works:
- Call the nurse advice line phone number (listed below), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A service representative takes your call and asks you basic questions about your symptoms or health concern.
- That information is passed along to a registered nurse who promptly calls you back to discuss your concern and gives you advice based on physician-approved guidelines.
The 24/7 Nurse Advice Line is not meant to replace a trip to the doctor's office. Instead, the 24/7 Nurse Advice Line is designed to:
- Get you information about an illness, medical condition or injury when your doctor is not available.
- Help you to understand your treatment options.
- Provide guidance in preparing for doctor visits.